Friday, June 18, 2010

Senior Associate

What a surprise I got when I got home on Thursday 17 June. Sitting on my creative desk at home was a big white envelope from Stampin' Up!.

What could it be? A Newsletter? Something about the new catalogue?

I opened up the envelope and to my surprise I saw a certificate as well as a gold Stampin' Up! pin. I had made it to Senior Associate level. What does that mean? It means I have sold over $2,000 worth of products.  Considering I haven't had many workshops, I think it was mainly due to me buying up to start off as a demonstrator and my first Club SUM. In order for me to get the next promotion, I would need to recruit.  Might be a while before that happens.

1 comment:

  1. Well Done! can't wait to see the pin...!

    See me about recruiting in a couple of years!

    Sue.

    ReplyDelete