Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Last workshop for the year

Display of cards and Christmas special
 Had the last workshop/club for the year and challenged the group with 2 intricate projects. For the first project we made a trifold birthday card using the On a Pedestal & Party this Way stamp sets and Celebrations designer paper. For details pics, go to my gallery.
Busy crafting

Working on the tri-fold card

 In the second project we made mini milk cartons.  I have been tempted to buy the Big Shot milk carton template, but found it so easy to just make my own..once I got the measurements, they were really easy to make up.

Christmas ribbon special & milk carton goodies
Anyway, I made some big ones and some small ones. I gave 7 away to my club members, filled with assorted chocolates and sold the rest at the markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment