Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May Workshop

On Tuesday 3 May, the girls got together for a workshop and seeing as Mother's Day was coming up, I decided we would do a classic tote bag with matching tag and card.  After seeing several examples on other websites, I drew up my own template, figured out the measurements and made a prototype. Made a few examples to make sure the measurements were correct before making up my project packs for the girls using a wide range of designer series paper and matching cardstock and brads.

They were straight into it. After lots of cutting, folding and sticking together, we had lots of colourful totes and I hope lots of happy mothers.  These bags also make great gifts for other occasions.






Like this bag , which I made for a friend who gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, called Isabelle. The baby singlets fit snuggly into the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment