Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Club SUM Workshop 6 September 2011: Launch of New Catalogue

At our Stampin' Up! workshop on Tuesday night, we launched the new Idea Book and Catalogue and to celebrate I got the girls to make some paper shoes. I had made one shoe and their project was complete the other shoe, so that they had a pair. I used the shoes as a treat holder, so that each of my girls had a bag of chockies to take home as well as a pair of paper shoes.The shoes were made using Flirtatious Designer Series Paper, grosgrain ribbon and brads. Please see my earlier post for the shoe template. It was a challenge putting the shoes together, but in the end I think the girls were happy with their shoes.

Here is a photo of the girls with their finished creations.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment