Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Catalogue Launch

On Tuesday 4 September, I held my Catalogue Launch party for my Stampin' Up! ladies.

I made them all a goodie bag and in each bag I gave them:
  • a highlighter to highlight the items in the catalogue which they already have
  • a set of individually named punched tabs to mark the sections on the catalogue, e.g. Stamps, Colour, Tools, Accessories and Index using the new In Colours
  • a pen to mark the items they would like to get from the new catalogue
  • a bandaid, just in case they get a paper cut from leafing through the catalogue
  • a bag of chocolates to give them the sugar hit they will need whilst looking through the catalogue.
  • a small gift of 2-step stamps
We also made two christmas cards using two new stamp sets from the new catalogue.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks Megan, we all had a great time and as usual got some good ideas...and of course the chocolates were tasty.

    ReplyDelete