Friday, November 30, 2012

Wedding Invites and Decorations

For most of this year I have been busily involved with my cousin, Ken and fiance, Angel's wedding preparations.

They enlisted me to help with the design and making of their invitations, the place cards as well as assorted table decorations.

Now that the wedding is over with, I can post the pictures of my handiwork.

The invitations and place name cards, were made using the Stampin' Up! Simply Soft Hostess & ??? stamp set, Pink Pirouette Ink Pad, Pink Pirouette 3/8" taffeta ribbon, Dazzling Diamons. Whisper white cardstock, the pink shiny cardstock was purchased from Spotlight. C6 envelopes and Notecard envelopes were used.

The inspirational wooden words were purchase from Spotlight and decorated using white paint and the same stamp sets used in the invitations. these were used to decorate each table.
Wooden pegs were painted and painstakingly stamped with "Celebrate Today" and "Thank You" and used for placecard holders.
A metal bird cage was painted and decorated to be used as the "wishing well" card holder.
The banners were care of the Martha Stewart website which had letter templates I could just print out on  my Purple and Pretty in Pink cardstock
Here I am with my cousin, Belinda and niece, Kaylene, greeting guests. 

No comments:

Post a Comment