Thursday, April 17, 2014

Card in a Box

These cards are all the rage and are relatively easy to make.  Having seen some done by other demonstrators, I decided to tackle one for my Uncle and came up with this creation. He's turning 79 so I chomped out some numbers using my Big Shot, hand cut some cup cakes, macarons and greetings and decorated my card in a box.  Not sure if he understood the concept when he saw it.

Materials used:
Rich Razzleberry Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Birthday Basics DSP
"Make a Wish" stamp from Perfect Pennants Stamp Set
Another Great Year Stamp Set
Island Indigo Marker
Rich Razzleberry Marker
Old Olive Marker
Crisp Cantaloupe Marker

I also made one for my friends son, who is turning 6 and is having a Ninjago birthday party.  I hope he likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment