Wednesday, October 8, 2014

To Halloween or Not?

Here in Australia, Halloween is not quite as big as it is in the States, but I do like the cool characters and fun that is associated with Halloween, such as dressing up and the treats, so for a workshop I just held, I made some cool looking curvy boxes featuring some of the more easily recognisable characters, filled with chocolate treats to give as a goodie bag.
Having come across these designs in Pinterest, I decided I would try my hand at making some of them, so I give credit to all those before me, especially Darla Watson, who posted and shared their creations on Pinterest.
I did adapt some as well, but they are all made using the Curvy Keepsake Box
Thinlits Die and a variety of Stampin' Up! punches and cardstock as well as some left over yarn.
I added a "Good to the Last Bite" tag from the Merry Everything stamp set with some ribbon to finish off the gift boxes. And here they are with the Halloween chocolate Lindt delights.  It looks like the "Mummy" is eyeing the chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment