Monday, July 13, 2015

Watercolor Words

Watercolor Words "Just for You" card


Tried a new technique for the background of this card.  Using a sheet of acetate and some colourful ink refills. I spritzed the acetate sheet with some water first then added drops of colour and using my aqua painter swirled it around to cover the areas which I wanted coloured. Then I positioned my piece of white cardstock over the wet ink and pressed into it so that the colour transferred to my white cardstock. Because it's wet, I left the coloured sheet to dry before adding my butterflies cut from black cardstock and my saying from the Watercolor Words stamp set. Love how the black just "pops" with the coloured background.


Materials Used: 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment