Wednesday, March 2, 2016

March Birthday Card Madness

The month of March this year has been a busy one for me.

Starting with our club workshop (see previous post).

There are quite a number of people celebrating birthdays in March, including myself. So I prepared a few birthday cards on hand.

This card was made using the Botanical Builders framelits die. So simply, yet effective. Thinking of who I can give it to.
 This is the inside of the card.
The following 3 cards were for very good friend and members of my extended family. I was on a roll.
 This one below was given to my sister's Mother-in-Law, who's still spritely at 83.
This colourful balloon stamped card below I gave to a friend who was my former Stampin' Up! upline. Her birthday was in February, but I didn't see her until March, saving on the postage.
 And here is the inside - more balloons using the balloon punch

No comments:

Post a Comment