Saturday, April 22, 2017

Baby Girl Card

Whilst I was on holidays in Perth, a friend and former work colleague messaged me, asking if it was possible to make her two cards, both for babies, but one for a boy and one for a girl.

So here is the one I made for a girl. It's a Z-Fold card.
I didn't have a nice baby bear stamp from Stampin' Up! so I used one which I had purchased very early on in my cardmarking and stamping days. Stamping several bears and colouring and cutting each one out to build up the layers.
Stampin' Up! materials used:
Packed for Baby stamp
Big News stamp set
Hello Love stamp set
Sweet Always DSP
Rock-a-bye Girl DSP
Whisper White Cardstock
Pretty in Pink Cardstock
Sunshine Wishes Thinlits
Pretty in Pink Ribbon
Vellum paper
Layering Circles Framelits
Balloon Bouquet Punch

Other materials used:
Fluorescent Pink embossing powder
Baby shape eyelets






No comments:

Post a Comment