Saturday, January 31, 2015

Hawaiian inspired 21st

I have been so busy preparing decorations and helping out at my niece's 21st that I haven't really had that much time for stamping.
Although most of the invitations were done via my printer, we did use Stampin' Up! cardstock and adhesives.
Colourful decorations using pom pom tissue flowers and origami brightened up the decor. 

And last but not least, I found another use for the brown packing paper which comes with our boxes of Stampin' Up! goodies.  They make great "Tiki" columns and "grass skirts" or fringe - looks exactly like dried grass fronds. Used them on the tops of the windows, on the food table and on the tiki bar.  So if you're having a party and need decorations, consider using the brown packing paper. I even used them to hide the poles for the birthday banner and they looked like the bamboo fire poles.

The Birthday Banner
The Photo Wall and Photo Booth background


No comments:

Post a Comment